Auto Funnel Press (AFP) is a MLM / affiliate team marketing system on steroids that’s been around for a while, but as of late — when you combine it with other systems like PMP (Paid Memberships Pro) or WooCommerce — produces a strange random error.
Always thought it had to do with me running LEMP / NGINX only stack, instead of the more commonly used LAMP (Apache2 with or without NGINX). However didn’t have the issue when using a different theme. And as I haven’t given up on woocommerce integration into AFP for processing monthly payments. However … I kept getting HTTP 500 error .. which prevented me from moving forward. But FINALLY found the problem, and how to fix it!!!
and turn line 98 from:
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login);
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login, $user );
and then things work smooth then!
Reference: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/wp_login/ (introduced somewhere in WP 4.4+)
- My Dutch / NL WordPress Translation contributions: October 2022 - October 9, 2022
- My Dutch / NL WordPress Translation contributions: August 2022 - August 23, 2022
- [NL] Ultra Light digital nomad travel in Europe with Rynair, Wizz Air, etc. - August 20, 2022
- My Dutch / NL WordPress Translation contributions: July 2022 - July 27, 2022
- My Dutch / NL WordPress Translation contributions: April 2022 - April 2, 2022
Communities I have been 'hanging out' regularly over the past two decades.
- BitcoinTalk.org since 2014-03
- Warrior Forum since 2013-07
- Empire Avenue since 2013
- Envato (i.e. CodeCanyon) since 2011-07
- TripAdvisor since 2010-09
- HardWare.info since 2003-08
- SynthForum.NL since 2001-11
- gathering.tweakers.net since 2000-11
Note: links go to my profile on those respective sites. Connect with me if you like.