Auto Funnel Press (AFP) is a MLM / affiliate team marketing system on steroids that’s been around for a while, but as of late — when you combine it with other systems like PMP (Paid Memberships Pro) or WooCommerce — produces a strange random error.
Always thought it had to do with me running LEMP / NGINX only stack, instead of the more commonly used LAMP (Apache2 with or without NGINX). However didn’t have the issue when using a different theme. And as I haven’t given up on woocommerce integration into AFP for processing monthly payments. However … I kept getting HTTP 500 error .. which prevented me from moving forward. But FINALLY found the problem, and how to fix it!!!
and turn line 98 from:
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login);
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login, $user );
and then things work smooth then!
Reference: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/wp_login/ (introduced somewhere in WP 4.4+)
- My Dutch/NL WordPress Plugins Translation contributions: August 2021 - Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Top 5 Patchmanagement Cloud Software solutions for IT system managers to Patch and Deploy Apps - Monday July 26th, 2021
- My Dutch/NL WordPress Plugins Translation contributions: July 2021 - Thursday July 1st, 2021
- Adobe After Effects (AE) / Photoshop FREE Download sites - Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Endpoint Protection User Review: Avast Business CloudClare vs TeamViewer - Tuesday June 29th, 2021