Auto Funnel Press (AFP) is a MLM / affiliate team marketing system on steroids that’s been around for a while, but as of late — when you combine it with other systems like PMP (Paid Memberships Pro) or WooCommerce — produces a strange random error.
Always thought it had to do with me running LEMP / NGINX only stack, instead of the more commonly used LAMP (Apache2 with or without NGINX). However didn’t have the issue when using a different theme. And as I haven’t given up on woocommerce integration into AFP for processing monthly payments. However … I kept getting HTTP 500 error .. which prevented me from moving forward. But FINALLY found the problem, and how to fix it!!!
and turn line 98 from:
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login);
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login, $user );
and then things work smooth then!
Reference: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/wp_login/ (introduced somewhere in WP 4.4+)
- All-Time Top 3 Generic Video Hosting and Marketing Best Practices for Businesses - Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Harald Seiz in Hong Kong: Karatbar Gold Coin & Interview at CoinSuper.com with Justin Leung, July 2018 - Thursday July 19th, 2018
- [FIX] HTTP 500 / FATAL Error on first attempt to login in WP with Auto Funnel Press - Tuesday May 15th, 2018
- F*CK !!! public_html/megla.txt – “hacked by megla akash from Team_CC” – TROUBLESHOOT - Saturday March 17th, 2018
- [NL] 7 redenen waarom ‘Bitcoin Mining’ via je Chrome Browser totaal kansloos is … - Friday March 16th, 2018