As of today I’m an official certified Linux Professional! When you have a look at the objectives of LPIC-1, it sounds easy, but trust me … it really isn’t. For example: you have to remember every single parameter of most used commands, and a lot of Linux legacy compatibility of the past 10 years.
My obtained LPIC scores (500 required, 800 maximum):
- exam 101 on 16sep08: 470 = 59% (failed). Was officially ill at home, but we couldn’t move the exam anymore, so my manager and I agreed I should give it a try. Not a bad score concerning I could not learn because of headaches.
- exam 102 on 24oct08: 630 = 79%. Nice result!
- exam 101 on 29oct08: 590 = 74%. Expected to have a higher score, but got completely different questions then my first 101 exam.
Update 4nov08: Made the 000-190 IBM AIX Basic Operations V5 exam today, within 10 instead of the maximum 75minutes!! Exam score: 98% ! Needless to say, it’s a very nice start of my professional Linux/Unix career.
- HP EliteBook 2570P System Board 00A error Bios SOLUTION - Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- All-Time Top 3 Generic Video Hosting and Marketing Best Practices for Businesses - Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Harald Seiz in Hong Kong: Karatbar Gold Coin & Interview at CoinSuper.com with Justin Leung, July 2018 - Thursday July 19th, 2018
- [FIX] HTTP 500 / FATAL Error on first attempt to login in WP with Auto Funnel Press - Tuesday May 15th, 2018
- F*CK !!! public_html/megla.txt – “hacked by megla akash from Team_CC” – TROUBLESHOOT - Saturday March 17th, 2018