This seems to be a returning topic every month. For example checkout the previous posts:
I’ve been looking how much time and peace of mind I’ve gained over the past few weeks, and it’s nothing short but amazing. Very liberating I’ve got to say! And nope it’s not the first time I’m doing such a thing. Did it all before at the end of 2008, but wasn’t quite ready mentally and financially. It’s nice to have a backup plan in place; a residual income stream.
Anyway let’s get back at what I did this month to further ‘slim down’ my nerdy lifestyle, to replace it by more freedom:
Update 5th of May 2012: decided to no longer spend time at developing sites; not for external parties, neither for myself.
Update 12th of May 2012: made a list of all the domains I’ll be selling. Basically everything but tell-a-few.com and 2-4 others.
Update 13th of May 2012: received no e-mail. I really mean none. The entire day! That’s a first timer in the past 7 years that I’ve got my gmail account, and a fantastic feeling
Update 14th of May 2012:
- after several discussions with my clients, decided to sell my teamviewer remote service, domains and license to the highest bidder
- after having launched the new osxlatitude.com last week, I’ve also decided to no longer be involved with OSXlatitude.com and lay down my function as core member. Maybe I’ll be back in the future.
Update 15th of May 2012: above 2 points, really defy the reasons for having a computer. So really selling everything I have in this area, and ordered my iPad 3 16GB Wifi + 3G (7GB a month).
- My Dutch/NL WordPress Plugins Translation contributions: June 2021 - 05/06/21
- Hummers List: June 2021 - 03/06/21
- My Dutch WP Translation contributions: May 2021 - 05/05/21
- My Top 3 recommendations for WordPress Social Login integration into WooCommerce - 08/04/21
- Miley Cyrus – Midnight Sky (Official Video) + Lyrics - 04/04/21