Auto Funnel Press (AFP) is a MLM / affiliate team marketing system on steroids that’s been around for a while, but as of late — when you combine it with other systems like PMP (Paid Memberships Pro) or WooCommerce — produces a strange random error.
Always thought it had to do with me running LEMP / NGINX only stack, instead of the more commonly used LAMP (Apache2 with or without NGINX). However didn’t have the issue when using a different theme. And as I haven’t given up on woocommerce integration into AFP for processing monthly payments. However … I kept getting HTTP 500 error .. which prevented me from moving forward. But FINALLY found the problem, and how to fix it!!!
and turn line 98 from:
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login);
do_action( 'wp_login', $user_login, $user );
and then things work smooth then!
Reference: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/wp_login/ (introduced somewhere in WP 4.4+)
- My Dutch/NL WordPress Plugins Translation contributions: June 2021 - 05/06/21
- Hummers List: June 2021 - 03/06/21
- My Dutch WP Translation contributions: May 2021 - 05/05/21
- My Top 3 recommendations for WordPress Social Login integration into WooCommerce - 08/04/21
- Miley Cyrus – Midnight Sky (Official Video) + Lyrics - 04/04/21