Okay … so here’s the situation. I love my Delll “Dinosaur” model D630 with 256GB Solid State Disk. Everytthing you ‘ve seen so far was developed with it. Including:
But the really cool stuff? Like this movie:
was developed wtih Adobe After Effects. And yes that was developed on the D630 Hackintosh’as wel, but the rendering of 1 minute movie took 16hours of ALL my CPU cycles. Cannot afford at the moment to lose any of my time on badass movie trailers. But are those Multimedia Prjoects exactly what I need to take alll my business to the next level..
Rhyker’s Minimum equiments
- 500 GB SATA3 solid state disk
- 1TB of storage
- 3TB of Timeline storage (backup) next to IC-ToolSuite online backup
Apple iMac ?
High on the wishlist always has been an iMac or MacBook Pro Retina. I really need something with high pixel density, and loads of power.
IF many was no object? That’s exactly what I would purchase. Regretfully it still is. I’m no millionair … yet. And till that time comes? I have to be smart about leverarging all my resouoces as a Bitcoin Baron.
Rhyker’s Apple MacBook Pro
- My Top 3 recommendations for WordPress Social Login integration into WooCommerce - 08/04/21
- Miley Cyrus – Midnight Sky (Official Video) + Lyrics - 04/04/21
- Hummers List: March 2021 - 01/03/21
- HP EliteBook 2570P System Board 00A error Bios SOLUTION - 08/09/20
- Rhyker’s Apple iMac / Mac Pro Hackintosh Requirements for July 2014 - 04/09/19