I know for a fact there’s a large crowd out there, who would love to know which software tools I purchased or extended, so they can copy my success with them. And I made quite a few purchases this month.
Why pay for software?!
Why not pay for software? Cause if you don’t, and pursue the less legal ways? You are actually committing a crime.
And it all has to do with my new philosophy around:
- leading with value, instead of profits
- if I would be the owner, I would like to get paid for adding value to someone’s life in return as well
- I cannot endorse what I do not own
- if I do not pay for stuff that adds value to my life, I’m subliminally programming myself that I have no money (something you cannot have enough of once you make everything about ‘ownership of value’)
My Software and Internet Tools Purchases: June 2014
These can be divided into several sub categories. Sorted them alphabetically.
- MyAdvertisingPays | Read the extensive review of benefits here | one-time purchase of additional creditpacks: $150
- IC-Toolsuite | cloud backup | Monthly subscription: $25 (all-in-one fee)
- Talk Fusion | Extensive review of the product benefits here | Monthly subscription: $35
- ENPTS | Extensive review of the product benefits
- GetResponse | The best opt-in software
- IC-Toolsuite | Professional Wordpress hosting and other tools | $25 per month subscription (all-in-one fee)
- Reflector | already had the Mac version, but you need to buy a separate license for the windows version to be able to air mirror my iPhone 4s to Windows (to make screen recordings) | One-time fee: $12.99
- MBP Banner Ads Pro | Commercial version with more options than the free plugin| One-time fee: $27 for single site license
- MBP subscription magnet |
- My Top 3 recommendations for WordPress Social Login integration into WooCommerce - 08/04/21
- Miley Cyrus – Midnight Sky (Official Video) + Lyrics - 04/04/21
- Hummers List: March 2021 - 01/03/21
- HP EliteBook 2570P System Board 00A error Bios SOLUTION - 08/09/20
- [NL] Prepaid VISA Credit Card (= Debit Card) Kado kaart - 04/09/19