I’m currently sharing the responsibility of setting up an event in Amsterdam for 500 people at the 21th of April 2012, and while I setup something up in EventBrite … which looks extremely good, and very pleased with the backend and all … I’m not happy with only being to accept PayPal and creditcard payments. However the default payment method in Holland is by bank or iDeal gateway payment.
I once did the research for online appointment systems. Let’s now have a look at event based bookings!
- EventBrite | already described as not having iDeal payment, but perfect in any other way! Especially the e-ticket PDF system, affiliate system, administration, etc.Services fees: $0,99 + 2.5% provision
- Luondo | e-commerce software for product sales. Payment of €0.25 per transaction + transactions fees of 3rd party, but no specific system for managing the tickets, thus making it time consuming.
- PayPro | only an affiliate system. Service fees per transaction: €1 + 8.5% provision
- PayDro | not to be confused with PayPro. Service fees per transaction: €1.5
- MijnEvenement | cumbersome interface
Researching more as they come in.
- All-Time Top 3 Generic Video Hosting and Marketing Best Practices for Businesses - Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Harald Seiz in Hong Kong: Karatbar Gold Coin & Interview at CoinSuper.com with Justin Leung, July 2018 - Thursday July 19th, 2018
- [FIX] HTTP 500 / FATAL Error on first attempt to login in WP with Auto Funnel Press - Tuesday May 15th, 2018
- F*CK !!! public_html/megla.txt – “hacked by megla akash from Team_CC” – TROUBLESHOOT - Saturday March 17th, 2018
- [NL] 7 redenen waarom ‘Bitcoin Mining’ via je Chrome Browser totaal kansloos is … - Friday March 16th, 2018